Announcement for the apologize

For all my friends outhere…

All of my friends!

I’m very sorry for all I’ve done before and now

If I’d ever hurt you.

I didn’t mean it.

I know I’m careless

But I do care of you.

I just don’t realize sometimes

Everytime I make some jokes I didn’t know that some of you been hurt by me. I’m sorry.

Now whats on my mind is..

Just begging an apologize of u guys

I don’t want the last thing happened again in my life for twice.

I’m losing my friendship once.

But no..

For me.. Its not losing

Just invisible for the time.

Don’t go.. Please..

Remind me when I misbehave

When you’re understanding, is stand still of me.

I love you guys..

Friendship forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cerita ini teruntuk Sahabatku…

V-day is comin'

Kupu - kupu itu telah pergi..