Sweetest Memory

Arti Rindu ku,
Hanya ingin kau tahu saat aku sedang mengenangmu. Aku jelas tahu alasan saat itu. Seperti yang sekarang ini sedang kau jalani, bukan? Dan aku mengerti.

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:30:02 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re: Clip luthju.. ^^
To:"Lee setiawan"

Hi sowwy ya baru sempat ngereply your msg tertanggal 2 Maret 2006. Your poem on the butterfly has really touched me deeply. I wish things were otherwise but maybe the timing isn't right yet. Btw, I've sent some note to your ****** and I do hope I've written my best on you. Been very busy lately but that's life I guess...How have you been?
B een there, been through the ups and downs
U tter disappointments and extreme joy from clowns
T hese make me laugh and sometimes frowns...
T hrough friends and foes I've known
E very heartbreak and love I own
R eminds me of how much I've grown...
F or the essence of life I've been searching for
L ies true love behind that closed door
Y earning to be opened, longing to be cared for...
Thanks a lot for being there..., B.

Thanks juga untuk e-mailnya. I do miss you and i realize too that you are not the one can be.
I know the timing isn't right yet.
What we had in the past its only kind a memorial for me. a part of my story.
But i'm happy now. Paling tidak bagian itu tidak akan hilang dari memori otakku.
Biar kusimpan secara rapi di benakku sebagai KENANGAN TERINDAH.
Seperti judul lagu yang sedang menjadi HITS SONG sekarang ini By SAMSON dengan KENANGAN TERINDAH nya. Tapi ku yakin bukan hanya aku seorang yang sedang miris terhadap lagu ini. Inilah hidup yang tentu belum berakhir sampai disini.

Semoga engkau dapat menemukan arti hidup dalam cinta yang sebenarnya seperti yang kau sedang cari. Terus kembangkan sayapmu, ber-Evolusi dalam hidup. Struggle for the pain kumpulkan sari - sari kehidupanmu Dan jadikan itu bermanfaat dalam hidup.

Sampai jumpa lagi.
Dan sampai saat itu tiba...
Ku ingin yang terbaik bersama mu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cerita ini teruntuk Sahabatku…

V-day is comin'

Kupu - kupu itu telah pergi..